Sunday, August 21, 2011

Model and Actress Piaa Bajpai Hot Pics

Model and Actress Piaa Bajpai Hot Pics

Pia Bajpai Hot Bikini Pic
Piaa Bajpai is an Indian film actress and model. She has appeared in the popular Tamil films, Aegan, Poi Solla Porom and Goa. Bajpai had previously appeared opposite Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Amitabh Bachchan in ad-films.
Pia Bajpai latest hot pics
Piaa had acted in Poi Solla Porom, Aegan and Goa. She is currently pairing with Vishnu in the film Bale Pandiya. Pia while speaking to the media recently said,” I am from a place called Idava in Uttar Pradesh. I have studied up to 12th standard. My two sisters are teacher. My father wanted me to do become a teacher. But my dream was to act in films. I told them a lie that I have got a chance to act in TV serials and came to Mumbai. After lot of efforts I got the chance to dub for TV serials.”
Pia is ready for more bikini
Adding more, she said, “I also got the chance to act. I also participated in the interview held for selection of actresses. At that time I got the introduction of Priyadarshan and because of this I got the opportunity to do the female lead role in Poi Solla Porom directed by Vijay. I am currently acting in Bale Pandiya and am pairing with Vishnu. This film is a full length comedy film. I am interested in doing bubbly role, serious role and village girl role which has scope for acting. If the story demands I am ready to wear bikini dress. When I acted in Aegan I liked Ajith’s loving talks. I love his character.”
Pia Bajpai hot cleavage and thigh show



Pia Bajpai latest hot pics

No comments:

Post a Comment